Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Thuja = Done

I actually finished these a few days ago, but I just started a new job, so I'm a little behind (on everything!). Even though Thuja was designed for a man, I noticed that the foot was 8" around, the same size I make for myself. So, I didn't make any changes to the pattern. I used one skein of worsted weight merino wool, dyed in my Naiad colorway. From a 223-yard skein, I only had about 4 yards left over. They are deliciously soft; even more fun to wear than they were to knit!

Next up: another pair for me, in Peace Fleece sport weight. I hear tell that mohair makes for long-wearing socks; I'm looking forward to finding out!

Also OTN: another vest for CIC, in green Bartlettyarns 2-ply. Just started; will take a pic as soon as there is something to see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home