Friday, February 01, 2008

It's finally here!


The b/f and I have the day off; convenient since we got about 6 inches of snow last night. This morning we had a big breakfast, then worked it off shoveling our driveway and his father's. I'm worn out! Which is too bad, since I had planned on spending the day playing with this:


My grain mill finally arrived! I only ordered one can of wheat with it, but as you can see, they sent me two, I assume because it took so long to ship. I'm really looking forward to setting it up and giving it a whirl. I've been gathering recipes to try out; my mouth's watering just thinking about whole wheat applesauce muffins.


But I'll probably spend the rest of the day on the couch instead, finishing up these CIC socks, maybe watching a movie. Not a bad way, really, to spend a snowy day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home