Sunday, December 25, 2011

Got a new Kindle?

Did you by any chance get a new Kindle for Christmas/Hannukah/Solstice/Whatever? If so, I'd like to encourage you to check out one of my favorite authors: Dani Amore.

Dani is a new, independent author. You'll see that the Kindle versions of her works are pretty cheap, but don't let that fool you; I've paid much more for books I have enjoyed far less! If you enjoy mysteries and/or thrillers, I really think you'll enjoy her books.

No, I have no affiliation with the author. I just like her work and want to read more of it. I figure healthy book sales are a good way to encourage more books. So please, check it out. Then you'll know what I'm talking about when I say I can hardly wait for Murder With Sarcastic Intent.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 11:05 AM, Blogger DaniAmore said...

Thank you, Carol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home