Monday, August 08, 2005

Wow, that's fast



Seems like I just cast on for the CIC socks, and it's almost time to turn the heel. Little bitty socks do go fast. I'm using two strands of superwash wool sock yarn to make them thick and warm.

Dishcloth blankie is growing; I figure I'll keep increasing until the yarn is about half gone, then start decreasing. However big it turns out, there'll be a preemie somewhere that it will fit.

Seems like I'm only knitting tiny things, but I haven't had a chance to dye yarn for what I really want to work on, the mate to my cable cuff slipper. Stoopid work; it really is taking too much time away from my obsession creative outlet.

One last pic to share; Niles Christopher (the b/f's father's cat) enjoying a mousie I knit for him (and stuffed w/catnip). I'd say it was well received.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home