Saturday, November 19, 2005

Another pair for CIC

Finished another pair of socks for CIC (shown here undergoing a cat scan). These are made with Lion Fisherman's Wool (dyed with Koolaid, natch). Next I plan to do some larger socks, since they say they need socks for the older kids.

I don't currently have any socks on the needles for myself, and I'm jonesin', man. I keep picturing the black, lacy socks I'm planning to make, then I remind myself that I have to finish the prayer shawl in time to ship it to my SIL. So, I knit a few rows, then I go pet the black sock yarn. Soon, I promise, soon...

1 Comments:

At 11:43 AM, Blogger Maureen said...

Just lovely! I really want to dry koolaid dye... just haven't made the time for it yet. Love the purpley socks you finished too. I made a similar pair for the first socks I ever made. Wonderful projects!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home