Saturday, February 23, 2008

I've gone and done it now

I came home early Thursday (snow/ice/sleet made it advisable), so I had a quiet hour or two to myself. I got out my favorite sweater and measured it for the 4th time (at least); then I measured the parts of my Weekend Sweater once more; then I took a deep breath and joined the pieces together:


I've been waffling and dithering over measurements for weeks, but every time I would check, I kept getting the same results, so I decided it was time to move forward. I'm excited, and a bit nervous (kind of how I feel about the new job starting Monday). I'm really looking forward to completing this sweater. Not only do I want to find out if I figured correctly to get the fit I want, but I really like the feel of this yarn (KnitPicks' Telemark in Charcoal Heather). It's soft and springy, and I think it's going to be wonderful to wear. I'm so excited, I just want to spend the weekend on the couch, knitting away!



Hilfy inspects my work.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home