Saturday, November 24, 2007

Celebrating Caturday with an FO

I finished up the last three rounds of the socks for Cheyenne River:


They didn't turn out baby-sized after all; they're big enough to fit a toddler, which is what I was aiming for. Sure did look tiny when I started them! The next pair will be baby-sized, though:


I bought Cat Bordhi's New Pathways for Sock Knitters and I'm making the Little Sky learning sock. This book is wild; talk about turning sock knitting on its ear! I love the look of having the gussets on top of the foot; looking forward to trying it out in a sock sized for me so I can see what it feels like. I foresee lots of little socks in my future as I try out all the new ways of shaping woolly foot coverings.

In other news, the b/f found a Caturday video online and wanted me to post it, so here it is for your viewing pleasure:


Add to My Profile More Videos

Happy Caturday!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home