Sunday, November 25, 2007

Finally Did It

I ripped ILG Sock #2 to before the first mistake. Took me 6 weeks to work up the nerve to rip 12 rounds. But, today I finally did it! Now I'm going to carefully note the modifications on the paper copy of the instructions that I carry about with me so Sock #2 will match Sock #1. It's such a relief to have finally done this; it's been nagging at me since I discovered the mistake. I hate having unpleasant tasks hanging over me; you'd think I'd quit procrastinating just so I didn't have to think about it any more, but somehow it doesn't work that way.

Now, I've heard it said that a glass of wine is a good way to recover from an experience like this. Unfortunately, I don't care for wine. But I do have something to make me feel better:


A big pan of homemade rolls. Tonight's dinner will be leftover turkey sandwiches on these tasty-looking rolls. With stuffing, sweet potatoes, and pumpkin pie. Then maybe another roll for dessert. Ah, carbs--is there anything better?

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

those rolls look so delicious :-)

 
At 6:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

They look wonderful. Can you share the recipe?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home