Saturday, December 01, 2007

Peace Process

I don't know how things are going in Annapolis, but the peace process has had a big breakthrough here.



Until now, I thought we were doing well when these two managed to tolerate each other, with only occasional episodes when the fact that one continued to draw breath was unbearable to the other. So you can imagine my surprise when I discovered them not only sharing a chair (my chair, natch), but in actual, physical contact with each other. Without any bloodletting.

I'm hoping this is a good omen. Can world peace be far behind?

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And what do you think of Obadiah Shoher's arguments against the peace process ( samsonblinded.org/blog/we-need-a-respite-from-peace.htm )?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home