Monday, February 23, 2009

Optimism

Even though the weather is still awfully cold, I'm showing my confidence that spring will eventually arrive; I placed my seed order for my garden!

I've been perusing catalogs for months, deciding what to plant. Tomatoes, of course; red and orange bell peppers; the cherry peppers I grew last year were fabulous, so those are in; and jalapenos for the b/f. I recently read an article about growing potatoes, and learned the likely reason I had such bad luck in the past (planted much too late!); I'm giving them another try. Going to give corn a shot, if we don't have such a long, cold, wet spring again. And some red cabbage and carrots sound good.

Now, I just have to figure out how to shoehorn all this into the space I have!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home