Saturday, February 04, 2006

Vest #2

Another vest for CIC. I changed my mind and didn't adapt the WWII knitting pattern. I went with a V-neck this time, and moss stitch edging at the armholes and neck. These knit up so quick, I want to do another one! Next time, I'll start the V sooner so there will be more room to get the child's head through. Not sure if I have enough of the Briggs & Little for another vest; may have to choose a different yarn for the next one. Peace Fleece seems a likely option, or maybe Fisherman's Wool. I need to find a little toy to slip into the pocket; this little felted bear seems like a good candidate.

Olympic update: Training/swatching is underway. I really like the look of the Sausalito yarn; it is knitting up very pretty!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home