Sunday, July 16, 2006

Three more pair

I've completed three more pair of socks for CIC's Summer Sock Extravaganza. Now that I have this pattern well and truly memorized, I decided to write it down (yeah, I know, it generally works the other way around). Anyway, should you care to take a peek, and maybe even give it a whirl, it is available here.

I'm working on one more pair, which I expect to have done before the mailing deadline (end of this month). I've been neglecting my own summer anklets, since it's much more fun to watch the toddler socks grow so fast on my needles.

I'll leave you with a pic of my cat, Yitzhak, finishing up my apple. No matter where she is in the house, she will appear in front of me within seconds of my first bite. I don't know if it's her ears or her nose tipping her off, but it's infallible. Odd little beastie, but she's mine.

2 Comments:

At 6:49 PM, Blogger Diane said...

Maybe Yitzhak thinks an apple a day will keep the vet away. One of my cats does the same thing when I pour a bowl of raisin bran cereal. Strange little creatures aren't they?

Your toddler socks are adorable. Did you dye the yarn yourself? Love the colors.

 
At 6:52 PM, Blogger Annie said...

Wow, you're a sock knittin' fool! Good on ya. And they're so cute! I love knitting for kids - such instant gratification.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home