Sunday, July 02, 2006

Bye, bye, box

Time to say goodbye to the Traveling Stash. Just before taping up The Box, I decided to add one more item: a skein of hemp/wool yarn. I enjoy this yarn so much, I thought I'd give someone else a chance to try it.

The original box was somewhat battered from its travels, so I carefully removed the postcards that marked its stops, and transferred them to a new box, ready for new adventures! Added a postcard of my own, and its ready to go; here you can see the parrot bidding it a fond farewell.


I'm looking forward to seeing what the next recipient does with it. I'm sure she'll enjoy the experience every bit as much as I have.

Bon voyage, Box!

1 Comments:

At 11:33 PM, Blogger Pat K said...

I'm surprised that the box lasted this long. I'm so glad that you rescued the postcards. Way to go!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home