Sunday, May 28, 2006

Goodwill Score

So, last week I was at the Goodwill store in Columbia, MO fixing a computer. Of course, I took a few minutes to browse their wares. What to my wondering eyes should appear, but a pile of Lamb's Pride Worsted at a mere 35 cents per skein??? OK, some of it was pretty dusty, but I managed to find 4 skeins that weren't too bad. I've been wanting to try this yarn, and the price was certainly right! I figure I should be able to make three or four toddler vests for CIC with this. And, should you find yourself in Columbia, MO, check out the Goodwill store; I left quite a bit behind!

2 Comments:

At 10:46 AM, Blogger Marguerite said...

Great find! Perfect Memorial Day colors, too.

 
At 7:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, what a nice suprise. What are you going to make?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home