Saturday, May 06, 2006

Accepted into the Sisterhood

Sisterhood of the Traveling Stash, that is. In the wake of the Harlot's visit, I was turned onto several local knitblogs. On one of said blogs I read about, and joined, the Sisterhood. I think it's a fabulous idea, and can hardly wait for my turn!

I've been settling into my new job and finishing up school. And I do mean finish; I am finally about to graduate! It has been a very long road, but the end is truly near. I am seriously going to have to have a party to celebrate. Maybe I'll even buy myself a graduation present--of yarn, natch!


Speaking of yarn, I am about halfway done with another CIC vest. This is more Bartlettyarns 2-ply, kettle dyed this time. Since I ribbed the waist, I think I'm going to have to do ribbing at the neck and armholes. I've been trying to talk myself into a seed stitch edging like the last one, with little success. I wonder if I have any 16-inch circs around? I have this little niggling thought in the back of my mind that I do, purchased for doing hats. Wonder where they might be hiding? Wonder if I'll give up looking and just buy some more?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home