Friday, June 30, 2006

Decisions, decisions

After much petting and drooling over lovely yarn, I have finally made my decision on what to keep and what to contribute to The Stash.

My score:

Four skeins of Nature Spun sportweight, 2 skeins Lang Merino Color sock yarn, 3 skeins Cascade 220, 2 skeins Wildfoote sock yarn, and one yummy skein of Noro.

My contribution:


Four skeins of wool/alpaca sportweight, 1 skein Bartlettyarns 2ply, 2 skeins Peace Fleece, 2 skeins handpainted worsted weight merino wool, 2 skeins Kroy self-patterning sock yarn, and a "Girl's Best Friend" sock kit. This last is my own sock design, and I haven't even put it in my eBay store yet. A special sneak preview for my fellow members in The Sisterhood. :)

This has been so much fun; I really enjoyed looking at all the different yarns. A couple of the yarns I chose are ones I have been wanting to try, and haven't had a chance yet. I can hardly wait to start knitting!

3 Comments:

At 6:54 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

OOOOooo, nice choices. I'm still waiting. Maybe I'm next? Please?

 
At 7:32 PM, Blogger Pat K said...

Good choices, all the way around. Hope you like the Wildfoote (one of my contributions).

 
At 12:18 AM, Blogger Ruth said...

Nice haul! I hope you enjoy the NatureSpun ... it's rapidly becoming one of my go-to yarns. It will soften up tremendously as you work (not that it's rough to begin with, but you know what I mean).

 

Post a Comment

<< Home