Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Procrastinating

I can't blog from home at the moment; my firewall is blocking the blogger login. I wonder what blogger is doing that it looks like an intrusion attempt? So, until I find the time to correct the problem, I'll have to blog in stolen moments @ work.

Most of my joint pain is gone, just a little lingering here and there. Donna asked what my dentist gave me that caused joint pain; tetracycline, of all things! It actually goes by another name, which I've forgotten, but the dentist told me it was a low dose of tetracycline used to treat gum disease. I didn't even bother to read the info that the pharmacy provided with it, since I've taken tetracycline before. That'll teach me!

I still haven't put my vest together. All the pieces are done, and the buttons are bought. I'm finding it much harder to find time to sit down and sew up the seams than I expected. Not procrastinating, exactly, but not far from it. I just never seem to have a block of quiet time when I can sit down with the instructions in front of me, and just focus on one thing. My birthday is next week, and I'm taking the day off, so maybe this will be my b-day present to myself.

In the meantime, I've been working on finishing up a pair of socks & a vest for CIC, with as little purling as possible. Hope to have some pics to show off soon. And I've been devouring all I can find about seamless sweaters, since I'm eager to try one. Have been visiting this blog almost daily; so many beautiful projects to admire! EZ never fails to amaze me.

2 Comments:

At 9:58 PM, Blogger Cindy said...

Have a great birthday!

Firewalls can be a good thing, but sometimes they do get in the way. I can't comment on anyone's blog from inside my work's firewall, which means no lunch-hour postings for me.

 
At 8:28 PM, Blogger Donna said...

You know, I think I took this antibiotic for some skin problems several years ago. It was something I had to take for several weeks in a row, but I don't remember what. It's amazing to me the number of causes for joint pain. Since I'm always worried about dealing with the arthritis, I keep looking for ways to make it better. I've never looked into a connection to antibiotics.
(I had a root canal a few weeks ago and I'm convinced that the whole dental profession is still in the dark ages!) Thanks for letting me know about your experience.
Donna

 

Post a Comment

<< Home