Saturday, June 23, 2007

Hanging In There

I've ordered two skeins of Knit Picks' Telemark: Charcoal Heather and Mineral Heather. I'm one step closer to having the yarn for my sweater; assuming, that is, that one of the colors matches up with the sweater in my mind's eye. If not...that just doesn't bear thinking of; must keep a positive attitude!


In the meantime, I've decided to go with the Girl's Best Friend socks for the Bluebell Panda Wool; still working out the pattern for the Aquamarine. Plus, I remembered that the b/f asked for another knitted washcloth. Must respond promptly to such requests; the b/f doesn't generally see much use for my knitting! (He's a pretty nice guy in other respects, tho'; don't judge him too harshly.) And, of course, I have mittnz to knit. These should be enough to keep my sanity reasonably intact until I actually have yarn in hand for my sweater. I'll just keep reminding myself to take deep breaths, one day at a time, etc.


That's right, Daisy; we can relax now. Crisis averted.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home