Sunday, June 03, 2007

Another quiet day

Another quiet Sunday at work. I finally got around to grafting the toe of my Work Sock, and I've started on it's mate. I'm dividing my time between knitting, surfing, and reading, with the occasional check that no one has called in with any problems. We've been doing this for, what? Two months now? Three? No one's called yet.



Last night I tried the stretchy bind-off on one of the armholes of the Lopi Vest. Didn't like it; I suppose it might work well for socks, where the cuff is going to stay stretched when worn, but it doesn't spring back when relaxed. Not so good for a vest. Tonight I'll tink it and do the same tried-and-true bind-off I used on the neck. Soon, soon, I should have an FO to report!



When I get home, I seriously need to do some laundry. I am currently wearing navy socks with black jeans (eek). No black socks left in the sock drawer. I don't think I have any clean shirts to wear tomorrow, either; at least, no shirts I like.


Hilfy sez: Have you cleaned this lint screen lately?

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Hi there - came across your blog via the sock yarn sales daily digest. Quick question - Anita Blake fan? The name of your blog really caught my attention!

Regards, Kate
expatriated St. Louisian now in PHoenix

 
At 11:17 AM, Blogger Kate said...

whoops - my last sign in takes you to my non active blog. Sorry about that!

 
At 5:16 PM, Blogger Carol Ann said...

Kate, you got it in one! I always thought the Lunatic Cafe would be a cool place to go.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home