Saturday, July 07, 2007

Sweater Makin's Have Arrived!

My order from Knit Picks arrived! Look at all that wooly goodness; I'm so excited! Here's the sweater I plan to make:
It's the Weekend Sweater from Spun Out #46, a seamless, yoked pullover with some simple purled bands in the yoke. I have a little bit of concern over how I'm going to bind off the neck stitches. I'm going to have to find something stretchier than what I used with the Lopi vest; it has a bit of a scoop neck and it just fits over my head. If I use the same method with this smaller crew neck, I don't think I'll be able to put it on! I might convert this to a neck-down sweater, since my cast on edge is stretchier than my bind-off. Decisions, decisions. I'll ponder that while I swatch tonight.


Daisy sez: "If I position myself between her cell phone and the mail she needs to post, maybe she'll take me with her instead of leaving me alone today!"

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home