Thursday, September 22, 2005

I feel so cool

Here you see one souvenir of our vacation: a pair of Ray-Ban Wayfarers. Just a bit nicer than the cheapo pair I got three years back, that broke a few weeks ago. And waaaaay cooler than the pair of shooting glasses I was making do with until I got a chance to go shopping for some shades. I feel oh, so cool when I put these on. Doesn't hurt that Sonny Crockett had a pair just like 'em. :)


Catch the Wave poncho is coming along nicely; I worked on it on the plane rather than study the textbook I had with me (big surprise). I decided to call the color Surf, since the aquamarine wool and silvery hemp remind me of waves cresting on the beach.

We are home now, all the vermin have been greeted & fed. The house has not been destroyed, much to my relief. Oh, a few things aren't where I left them, but not too much evidence of feline shenanigans. You never know what bored cat-type persons will get up to when the human-type persons are away. It's good to be home, but I always feel like I have left a piece of me behind with the palm trees. There's a part of me that will always be a California girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home