Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Southern California Knitting

So, instead of finishing something the plane, I started the Catch The Wave poncho. It just seemed so appropriate for a flight to SoCal. So, the voices have not abated one bit. :)

We spent yesterday at Huntington Beach riding our body boards. This day of fun in the sun was made possible through the wonders of modern chemistry, specifically Aloe Gator sunscreen. This stuff actually stays on through hours of riding the waves, which is essential for someone as melanin-deprived as myself.

Today is Disneyland; I haven't been there since 1976, and I have an overpowering desire to ride Pirates of the Caribbean again. I don't suppose there is any chance I'll see Johnny Depp (be still my beating heart). One can always hope.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home